Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sooo Sad

Dear Diary,

I'm so sad about soooo many things: For one, I'm getting really nervous about the election. It doesn't look good for my guy and the other guy makes me feel "funny" and not in a funny "haha" sort of way. It's more of a scary "funny" like a little boy's bathing suit area after a slumber party at Neverland Ranch. Voting for the other guy is sort of like those parents that keep sending their kids back to Neverland, unless their kids are girls, at which point...I don't know...

For two, I've been having technical issues with my computer. Now I can't iChat with all of my friends and print out the latest pages from Britney Spears' Wedding Journal (Don't worry Diary, you're still the only "Diary" to me). How will I ever keep up with the wild exploits of Britney and Kevin? I think she's just doing this to make Justin sad. But if Justin actually attains his wish of becoming white Michael Jackson...wait, white Michael Jackson already exists...

For three READAPTATION is over and I'm so sad. It was such a fun show. I saw every single one and I even got the cast autograph. D.W. Sweet even sweated one me (*swoon*)... but now it's all over...

But, there are two new shows that I'm excited about and that I'm going to see. I swear, Diary, if they don't cure me of my end of summer doldrums, I don't know what I'll do, but I know they will. The one at the Split.Id Theatre is a psychological thrilled called SPECTER and it sounds cool and scaaaary and atmospheric. It stars Samantha Aisling and Dominic Savio, who were wonderful in READAPTATION (they were better than D.W. Sweet, but not as dreamy) and it's directed by Valente Rodriguez who's a star on the "George Lopez Show". It plays Fridays and Saturdays @ 8 PM with a couple of Sunday Twilight shows (oooo).

The other play is EVOLUTION OF SUNDAY at the Hudson Guild Theatre. It stars Braden Tenney and Zanne Walls. It plays Fridays and Saturdays at 8 PM too. I saw a special screening of THE MARRIAGE OF CHARLIE JOHNSON, which Braden stars in, and boy - that guy is dreamy. Two shows, two days. Maybe I'll make a weekend of it. I hope those people who steal and read you will go check these plays out.

Yours 4-ever! David

No comments: