Wednesday, September 22, 2004

SRO?

Dear Diary,

There are only 8 remaining seats for Sunday's last performance of READAPTATION. I would so love to add seats and/or have it be SRO on Sunday and there are so many of my friends who STILL haven't seen it yet. I mean, why wouldn't they want to see a show that was almost received a cease and desist order from Charlie Kaufman and Spike Jonze? I so wish they would let me know they were coming - 8 friends specifically - I think they know who they are.
Should I email them, Diary?

I don't know - that just seems so passive aggressive - I guess I could call them but Diary, you know I hate the telephone, it just scares me so.

Oh well, I guess I'll just sit here and write to you, because you always listen to me.

Your friend forever,
David

No comments: